Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to I Can Feel A Hot One!


Welcome to my first BlogSoup post, “I Can Feel A Hot One”. The song “I Can Feel A Hot One” by Manchester Orchestra was the first song that I ever heard from them back in 2008 with the release of their EP, Let My Pride Be What’s Left Behind. The reason I tell you this is because as I go about my week and listen to BandSoup artists I will give you a review of the most impressive thing I came across for the week. Manchester Orchestra is one of my favorite bands and maybe some of the artists I come across on BandSoup will become favorites of mine too. Beyond that, if I am persuasive enough, and the music is worthy, they may become your favorites too. My listening will span all genres and I will be on the lookout for my “Hot One of the Week”! 

Send me your finds from BandSoup.com and maybe you can influence my picks!

Twitter: @DougtotheFoley

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 BlogSoup